Monday, January 10, 2011

"has lost her ever-loving mind" is my middle name.

so...
today was day 6 at the gym.

i took a two day "rest" instead a one day one on my plan because i wasn't feeling well.

those two days felt like a glorious month. but i'm paying for it today.it was an uphill battle the whole time.

by that i mean i literally did my run in the "uphill" mode the whole 3 miles. It was awful.

at some point, i thought "i might die on this treadmill, and that would be unfortunate because i'd rather not have skid marks on my face at my funeral. i'll have to be cremated and my friends and family can hold a memorial service instead."

a little melodramatic maybe but there it is.

running uphill is awful.
swimming when you hate to put your face in the water is awful.

i've been doing both.

i am out of my ever-loving mind.

whose idea was it to do a mini-triathlon?
who thought this would be "fun"?

me.
stupid me.

tomorrow i'm going to swim and spin.
wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Thoughts..