Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm a Cali girl..in Cali again!

SO....I moved! About 4 months ago from lovely Austin, Tx to lovelier Santa Rosa, Ca.

I'm still working on my Doula Business, Miranda Birth Services, and now I'm really focusing on getting that off the ground. BUT what I'm REALLY excited bout...and thus, what this blog will consist of, is my 2011's Resolutions:!

They are...

Joy - a year of looking for it, having it, spreading it and not letting anyone steal it!

Mini-Triathlon- 15ish Miles of biking swimming and running = raising money for my beautiful friends at Mission Year


Today:

Day 1 of Mini-Triathlon Training.

Let's say this, I'm glad I went. I got to see my fancy new gym (24 Hour was totally remodeled AND they have Towel service!) and work out for the first time in months. I'm sure I'll hate myself in the morning but I finished my 3 mile run and my 3 mile bike!

It's a long ways from race day distances of:

.5 Mile Swim
12 Mile Bike
2.5 Mile Run

Those numbers kinda of scare me but at least I know they're doable.

Anybody want o join me on this crazy venture? That would be sure to bring me joy!

love y'all,

Linda

p.s. know of exciting places to swim/bike/run around sonoma county for sunny days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Thoughts..